Thursday, June 30, 2011

Johanna's Adoption Chip-In

Several people have asked me how they can help with bringing home our Johanna Ling. With that in mind, I have added a chip-in link on my sidebar.

We knew when we committed to her adoption, that the God who owns the cattle on a thousand hills was telling us to "GO" and that HE would provide. We did NOT have the money we knew we would need, but we know that HE does. :)

But sometimes He uses people to be a part of the miracles only HE can orchestrate. We have already been at the receiving end of these blessings, and we couldn't begin to thank you enough!

Please understand that we are not asking for money. We are simply providing a easy way for those who feel led to donate to be able to do so.

More than anything, we covet your prayers. Pray for Brent and I to have wisdom from God to parent all of our children. Pray for a calm spirit for me, as I balance the stress of adoption paperwork, travel plans, and the little ones who need me. Pray for Brent, who along with his dear mother, will be "holding down the fort" for us while I am gone. Pray that Gabbey will deal well with the jet-lag.

Most of all, pray for Josie. That even now, GOD will prepare her heart to be tender to the things of the Lord. That she will be open to our family and our love. That she will understand how very much we love her. That we would move heaven and earth (well, actually GOD is doing that!) to bring her home.

Thank you for your part, whether by prayer or by emotional or financial support. We are standing back and letting GOD write Johanna's story.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry that I can't help right now because we're close to traveling ourselves, but just wanted to suggest that you provide a way for people to contribute without using Chip-In. They are limited with this to a $500 donation and you are limited in withdrawals to $500 a month, I think. That means that if you get $10,000, you won't have that money until long after you travel.

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any and all comments as long as they are Christ-honoring. Please let me know what you think!