Friday, January 30, 2015

Christmas Picture and a BLESSING, 2014



Notice anything different from my last post about Johanna?


She is HOME. After 5 months in residential treatment, and some horrible events (which I plan to write about soon), she is doing A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

While I believed in the power of prayer before, after this experience---I am even more convinced. We saw a definite turn of events when we openly shared about the struggles Johanna was facing and asked for an outpouring of PRAYER on her behalf.

I love the sparkle in her eyes. :)

3 comments:

  1. I came here nearly everday since October, hoping for Johanna's news. I am so happy that your family is fine and she is back home! I can't wait for more details... I am fine with small posts without pictures. Kisses from Portugal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic news! Can't wait to hear more about your family's journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praising God! I too prayed for Johanna & am thankful to have an update!
    Blessings
    Renata:)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any and all comments as long as they are Christ-honoring. Please let me know what you think!